After all the hard work students put into the preparation for tests, homework and exams, the Graduation ceremony is just around the corner and they all deserve a big round of applause while throwing their caps in the air. Are you ready for it?
Here is our list of top 3 easy hairstyles that will help you look just irresistible for Graduation.
voluminous curls with side braids.
Just like diamonds, curls are a girl's best friend! We added a twist to this long, bouncy hairstyle with some mini braids. They're so on trend this summer! Here's how you recreate this graduation look at home in 3 easy steps.
- Use a big-sized curling iron to get this wavy look on your hair as well as the clip-in hair extensions you'll be using
- Next step: part your hair and add each clip extension for more volume and length
- Braid your tendrils on each side, then use elastic bands to secure them. This subtle touch will create an irresistible look that really frames your face!
classy curly low ponytail.
Here's summer and we all know the struggle of maintaining a perfect look while fighting the heat. We've come to the best solution for you: a sleek and curly low ponytail that will have you looking flawless even during the hot days. Here's how easy you can achieve this graduation look:
- Part your hair in the middle, then use hair spray on each part to fix it flat on top.
- Tie your hair into a sleek ponytail at the base of your head and secure it with an elastic band.
- If your hair has a lot of volume part the ponytail in two sections, braid the smaller part and secure it with bobby pins in a tiny bun at the base of your head.
- Take the curly ponytail hair extension and insert it in your already made ponytail. After you wrap the textile band of the extension, cover it with a piece of your hair by circling it around the base of the pony - this step will make the extensions invisible so everything will have a beautiful blend.
extra long bubble braid ponytail.
Are you looking for an Instagram-worthy hairstyle? We've got you covered. This bubble braid ponytail is perfect if you want to catch everyone's eye with the extra length it provides. All you have to do is:
- Take a rat tail comb and tease the top and the sides of your hair vertically for more volume.
- Brush your top hair to reduce the extra tease and clean the look on top, using hair spray for stability.
- Tie your hair into a low ponytail, secure it, then clip your long ponytail extension into the elastic. Cover the textile band by wrapping a small piece of your hair around the base of the ponytail.
- Start making the bubble braid by taking elastic bands and securing parts of your ponytail at about 1-2 inches. Pull at each segment to get that perfect bubble braid hairstyle!