It’s proven that hair extensions will boost your confidence by giving you what you need: more length, more volume or both. People often ask how much are hair extensions and we have just the right answer for you.
The average cost of good, non-permanent hair extensions is between $200 - $500. Such as halos or clip-ins. Professional permanent extensions usually range between $600 - $3000.
There are factors that contribute to the variety of these prices – such as type of hair, quality, maintenance and application method.
how much are clip in hair extensions?
- The Classic clip ins: price starts at $140 for 14 inches, 100 grams - goes up for other lengths and weights.
- The Volumizer Weft: price starts at $120 for 14 inches, 60 grams.
The invisible clip in hair extensions are the best extensions for thin hair, as they lay flat and are virtually undetectable once installed.
- Our invisible extensions start at $165 for the 14 inches, 100 grams sets and the prices go up for longer lengths.
Always be wary of low priced human hair clip ins as they tend to have poor quality clips with a weak grip that might cause them to break or fall out, or even damage your natural hair.
how much are tape in hair extensions?
Human tape in hair extensions prices vary depending on the quality, length, and weight. Our real hair tape in extensions come in sets of 50 grams for the shorter lengths and 70 grams for the longer ones.
- The price for a 50 gram, 14 inches pack is $170 and it goes up depending on the length you choose.
- Salon application prices can go up to $200.
Also, we do provide straight or curly hair extensions, depending on your preferences. If you learn how to put them in yourself, you’ll spare the application and maintenance fees at the salon. For a step-by-step tutorial on how to apply tape-ins at home, take a look here.
how much are other types of extensions?
You’ll find that prices for the more permanent types of hair extensions go up quite a bit, depending on the length and application method. Here are some of the most common permanent extensions and their corresponding price range:
- Fusion hair extensions cost anywhere from $200 to $1000 or even more, depending on the salon.
- Beaded hair extensions usually range anywhere from $600 to $2500 and their maintenance can cost even $300-$600.
- Sew in hair extensions prices can start at $200 with an additional $60 for each separate track of hair sewn in.
It is always a wise thing to do your research properly before making a purchase, so do keep in mind the main things to look for when getting hair extensions.
By being aware of how the prices for hair extensions are influenced by these factors, you’ll be able to make the best decisions according to the look you’re after in your budget limit!