Ponytail hairstyles are just perfect when you want to party - they look cool, can be styled in oh so many ways and most importantly, they won’t stick to your neck and/or back while you dance the night away.
Here are the top 3 ponytail festival hairstyles we have prepared for you just in time for the festival season!
Ponytail hair extensions are the it spring-summer accessory and Irresistible Me has a wide variety of color, length and texture so you can try as many ponytail hairstyles as you can think of.
Also don't forget about our festival sale - for every order you will place, you will receive a gift from us: these amazing pink highlights that will make your festival look even more stylish!
- part your hair down the middle, in two equal parts.
- clip in your pink highlights at the front, close to the parting.
- start braiding your hair including the pink clip-in, making sure that the highlight is on top of your braid for the effect.
- after you finish braiding, secure the ends with an elastic band.
- repeat it on the other side of your hair exactly the same.
- take 2 ponytail extension - like Irresistible Me’s new curly ponies.
- attach the ponytail around the end of each braid, securing it with the textile bands.
- select a strand of hair and wrap it around the base of each pony to cover the fabric base.
- special tip - if you think the textile strip is to long, cut them and adjust the length to your pony width.
Here you have it - a quick and easy festival hairstyle that you can achieve at home with minimum effort!
If your hair is thin, add some clip in hair extensions on the sides or at the back of your hair, depending on your preferences. This way, you will have more volume and you will achieve this cute festival hairstyle that will be perfect for your fine hair.
- make sure your hair is parted in the middle equally from the front to the back
- clip the pink highlight in the front, below some of your hair to hide the clips
- put each side up in a high ponytail and secure with an elastic band.
- for the space buns you need 2 ponytail extension
- wrap the clip in pony on each pigtail created in step 1 and secure with ties
- take a small piece of hair and wrap it around the base of the pony to cover the textile band.
- twist each pony into a loose bun and secure the hair with bobby pins
- repeat on the other side
- special tip - try to braid the ponytail extension for an added effect and then make the buns. Also, adding some glitter will make this look even more special if you are looking for music festival hairstyles.
half up with bubble braids.
- create more volume by curling the hair in a nice beach wave or loose curl.
- put the top part of your hair up in a high ponytail and clip in a volumizing weft on the bottom half to get more hair for the half up festival hairstyles.
- clip in the pink highlights at the front of your head, leaving some of your own hair on top to cover the clips.
- start making the bubble braid by taking a medium amount of hair and tying it with an elastic band every 2-3 inches.
- after putting in all the elastic ties, pull your hair above each band to create a bubble effect.
- add a clip in ponytail to the one you created at step 1 and cover the textile band with a strand of hair.
- after the ponytail is added, braid it and twist the hair in a bun to create a top knot, and secure it in place with bobby pins.
- special tips - when you do the bubble braids make sure not to cover the pink highlights. If you want the braids to be more visible, create smaller bubbles of hair.
Let us know what you think in the coments bellow - or via Instagram/ TikTok. We would love to see your just irresistible festival looks as well!