Picking the right color of hair extensions is the most important step in getting a zero damage amazing transformation.
did you know?
Our human hair extensions are colored using a multi-tonal adapting technique. This means that lighter and darker strands of the same color are combined to ensure perfect blending, depth and dimension. This guarantees that the final color will work with a wider range of the same shade.
The color of the hair extensions should be matched to the ends of your hair, not the roots. Your own hair will sit on top of the extensions, blending perfectly for a just irresistible hairstyle!
1. Fill in this 1 min Just Irresistible Hair Quiz, which will recommend the perfect option for your needs!
#1 jet black.
- this color is the darkest shade of black that we carry.
- this pure black comes with a cool blue undertone.
#1b natural black.
- natural shade of black with warm brown undertones.
- if your black hair gets very dark brown hints under the sunlight then this color is the right match for you.
#1b-6 dark haighlights.
- our natural black & light brown highlights combo is here to add even more dimension.
#1b-2-4 dark ombre.
- our smooth ombre going from natural black to chocolat brown and finishing with medium brown.
#2-6 light ombre.
- a lighter ombre going from chocolate brown to light brown.
#6 light brown
- the lightest brown we carry, with a mix of red and gold undertones seamlessly blended together.
- easy to match with multiple light-brown color.
#2 chocolate brown.
- the darkest shade of brown we carry with a slight hint of red undertones.
- the combination of warm red and cool brown undertones creates a rich brown shade that works great with dark-tone brown hair color.
#4 medium brown.
- warm mid-tone brown with red undertones.
- if your hair color is not quite as dark as chocolate brown but it's still a dark shade of brown, then this rich and full color is likely the one for you.
Always take into consideration the undertones of your natural hair when choosing the right shade of color. The undertones of your own hair should complement the undertones of the extensions.
#14 medium blonde.
- a warm shade of blonde with golden undertones.
- this color blend matches a variety of natural gold blonde hair color.
#10 dark blonde.
- our darkest shade of blonde with cold multi-tonal undertones.
#14-613 blonde highlights.
- more dimension with our medium blonde & light ombre highlights combo.
#28 honey blonde.
- bright blonde shade with golden honey hues.
- it is perfect for bright blonde hair colors.
#613 light blonde.
- golden tone blonde with light yellow accents.
- a light shade of blonde, not completely platinum.
#60 platinum blonde.
- cool-toned blonde color with white/silver undertones.
- the lightest shade of blonde, which is great for icy blonde hair colors.
Your skin tone can also be a guide, as warm or cold hues complement different types of skin colors. For warm skin tones choose natural hair extensions with a rich golden or red base and for cool skin tones choose extensions with a neutral or blue base.
- a bright red with warm copper tones & strawberry hues.
- a bold color with copper undertones that come to life in the sunlight.
- a reddish-brown color with rich copper undertones.
#99J cherry red.
- a deep red color with rich violet undertones.
3. If neither of these options work for you or you are not 100% certain, we are happy to help you pick the correct color via chat or e-mail.
already placed an order?
Missed the tips above and already ordered a color that you're not sure of? We've got you covered! This is where the tester piece comes into play.
The tester piece is a 2 clip weft that comes in a separate section of the packaging so you can check the color match and the hair quality, before committing to the entire set (Irresistible Me has a stress free 30-day return policy if the color is not a match!).
Remember to have fun when choosing your hair extensions color and count on us if you need help with anything, we are just a chat or e-mail away!
ARU – We’re always happy to have feedback and yours just made our day! Thank you and enjoy your hair extensions!
Awesome collection of hair extensions. I love all.
@Angela – If you want to custom-dye your hair extensions, we recommend getting the lightest shades of blonde – especially the White Blonde or Platinum Blonde, as it will serve as a clean slate for your dying process. If you color them multiple times, don’t forget to show them some love and use some color-protect treatments to ensure that they don’t lose their shine and strength.
I often change my hair color… Not sure which shade to pick from the blondes so I can dye them!
MARY – Our Platinum Blonde is a light shade of blonde with yellow accents, but if you already opened the package and can’t return it, we recommend toning the extensions with purple shampoo. The purple will cut into the brassiness of the yellow and will render the color more neutral and hence, closer to a whiter blonde. Hope this helps, let us know how it went!